Tuesday, November 4, 2008

What a beautiful morning! Claire and I need to get out and take a walk around the neighborhood. I think the leaves on the trees are finally turning and looking gorgeous! I love fall, it is my favorite time of the year.
Thank you all for accepting my invitation to join me on this journey. I believe this blog will help me get through alot of bumps in the road to come and it is such a blessing to read that you are all praying for me. Know that your families are in my prayers as well. I know for a fact that prayer is the most precious and powerful gift you can give anyone! This is all I will ever ask of any of you.
"Bring me joy, bring me peace,
bring the chance to be free,
bring me anything that brings you glory.
And I know there'll be days, when this life brings me pain,
but if that's what it takes to praise you,
Jesus Bring the Rain."

Lyrics and song by Mercy Me, "Bring the Rain."

1 comment:

one_plustwins said...

God bless you sweetie, I pray the Lord touches you and your doctors as you go on this journey. Much love to you and Claire.