Saturday, November 15, 2008

Gayla, I know. It is very frustrating. Another 2 weeks of waiting is going to drive me nuts, but as I said, I have to learn patience. I feel confident and comfortable with this DR because she does routine biopsies on the nodes and is a well reputable surgeon. Although I did have to laugh...my mom told me of a man who had her as his surgeon and really liked her.(and this was before I had finally heard from her!) I said ya, I am real impressed with her so far! Ha! Honestly, I know that once I have the biopsy things will go fast from there. Oh Gayla, yes, you can add me to your sidebar.
I just want to thank everyone again for the wonderful emails, comments and well wishes. As far as helping out, I am sure I will need help once I start treatment. Not sure about chemo, but I know radiation is everyday generally.
Great day to cuddle up with your kids and spouses!

2 comments:

Amy xoxo said...

"Love will find a way through paths where wolves fear to prey." -George Gordon Lord Byron

Love you Mary. -Amy

one_plustwins said...

Hang in there, Mary. I will be praying for patience for you too!