Monday, November 10, 2008

It is a cold day in Seymour but the sun is shining. I have posted a couple of videos to songs I really like. One of them is from Third Day and titled "Take it all." The other is from Point of Grace and is, "How you lived." Sorry rock fans, these are both from contemporary Christian groups!
I have decided to give Dr Rager's office a call tomorrow to make sure they have gotten the disc that they need to set up my biopsy. I am trying not to live in this bubble that I feel I am in. It is hard for me to hear of other's hardships when I want to shout,"But I have cancer!" and anyone who knows me knows that this is not me. I feel I am a compassionate and caring person. I really don't like the focus to be on me. So please forgive me. Once I feel I am on track I will feel more in tuned to what is going on around me.
Enjoy the rest of the day!

2 comments:

WheresMyAngels said...

I'm so glad you have a blog so I can follow you here.

Many prayers!

WheresMyAngels said...

Also, can I add you to my sidebar?