Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Yesterday I discovered that Monday was pretty much like the rest of the weekend, tiring! I was fine in the morning, but after Claire and I got up from our naps I was still exhausted! Took another 2 hour nap when Dennis got home. I am beginning to wonder if I will ever get my energy back! It was hard just to jump in the shower last night. But...I should have at least a good week ahead. It is usually a good week and then chemo.
I appreciate everyone's positive comments regarding my blog and how honest I am being. I am just going through what alot of other people are going through every day as well. Yes, cancer does suck. And I have to admit that I had no idea what to expect. It is so hard on an individual, let alone the family and friends. I know I am hard on myself when I shouldn't be. I understand that there are alot of things we won't be able to do this summer because of me and I hate that. I do have to say that my body is good at telling me when I need my rest too. It literally shuts down.
Oh, I wanted to post this so that everyone knows my regimen that I am on regarding chemo:
http://lymphoma.about.com/od/treatment/qt/abvdchemo.htm. This gives you alittle bit of an idea of what I am on. You can always just google ABVD and there are plenty other websites.
Blessings!

No comments: