Tuesday, March 17, 2009

It was a fairly good day all in all. I am having allergy issues, but nothing to really complain about. Claire and I went for a walk this evening. I did not even get my heart rate up. I pushed to still do this as I am still tired. I know that the more chemo my body gets the more tired I will get as well. It is so true when they say to treat this as a pregnancy. Get alot of rest in other words! Not to go hog wild on the food! Ha!
I hope you all got a chance to see Oprah today. I pick and choose when I watch her, but it was really good and had me crying the whole time! Imagine that! Montel Williams was on talking about his Multiple Sclerosis. I was not very educated at all in this disease. It was very interesting and my heart went out to him. But he was so positive and encouraging. Today I thought I could see why people go through so much pain, etc...that they think they can no longer go on. I don't feel this way, I just know after only 2 rounds I am sick of it all. It is hard to think that the evil toxins are going to save my life. I guess the proof will be in the pudding come round 12 this summer.
I want to say good luck to Paul tomorrow who is going to shave his head to support me! Go get 'em Paul! I guess this time you are taking off your hair and not your clothes! Ha! Private joke!
Blessings!

No comments: