Sunday, March 29, 2009

It has been a typical weekend after chemo on Wednesday. I got up Friday and took my Zofran(anti nausea drug) and then an hour later proceeded to get sick. I now know how the clients I had when I worked in the detox center felt. Theirs was worse of course. But when you are detoxing(so to speak) and coming down off those chemo drugs it is exhausting! Beth watched Claire most of Friday while all I did was sleep. I was happy Dennis went out and to the Last Exit Dance without me. Thank you Patmores for watching Claire. He deserved a break and a night out.

Saturday..sleep sleep sleep.

Sunday, pretty much the same. Dennis and Claire went to mass and I stayed home and slept. I started having stomach issues again on Saturday night, so today has not been pleasant. I can't seem to hold any food down and the pain is not very tolerable.

Started taking a different antibiotic to try and clear up this darn ear that I am having problems with.Hopefully it will pop and I will be able to hear out of it soon!

Blessings on your week!

No comments: