Monday, March 16, 2009

Crummy weekend. All I did was lay around and sleep and pop Ibuprofen. My body ached from the shot. It was tolerable, it just felt like I had the flu. I did manage to go to church yesterday, but that was it. I kinda felt ill the whole time so I am not sure that was a good call or not. I really hate missing church. I hate missing everything this treatment is doing to me. God love Claire, she is so understanding. She cuddles up with me and then tries to kick me off the couch! Ha! I just want to be present for her, and I don't feel that way sometimes. Then I think that there are others going on this same journey and why am I griping?

I did have to laugh Wednesday when I got my treatment. I told one of the staff members that I never noticed so many shampoo ads and hair product ads before when I had hair.

My sister and parents watched Claire this morning so that I could rest. All I did was sleep. I am having stomach issues again and am having a hard time holding anything down. Which ticks me off because my friend Janet just brought by BBQ! I will freeze some and eat it when I can. Thank you Janet. I love your BBQ!

Looks like we may meet our friends Jen and Mia in Indy Friday. I met Jen through an online DS support group. Mia is a couple months older than Claire and has DS. We haven't seen them in a while and they are a lot of fun. Hopefully the rest of the week will be better for me for Claire's sake.

Blessings on you week!

No comments: