Monday, March 2, 2009

I hope everyone had a good weekend. I was pretty much in my pajamas all weekend. I knew I had gotten a sinus infection. Called the DR today and got in. They gave me a nasal spray and anti biotic. I told them I had to feel fabulous by Thursday! Woke up feeling queasy today so I took a zofran. This seemed to help.
Aunt Ju-Ju King is going with Dennis today to take Claire to Riley to the ENT. I would have gone if it was closer, but since I am not feeling well, I thought it was best to stay home. Thanks Julie!
Getting geared up for the head shaving party Thursday night. I even bought some favors! My sister and hubby went to Hobby Lobby the other night and the cashier commented that someone was going to have a St Patrick's Day party. My sister told him, no, we are having a head shaving party. My sister has lymphoma and lime green is the color of awareness. He told her he wasn't expecting that! I know it is crazy! But I am waking up in the middle of the night thinking about losing my hair! I am anxious about it. I think this will be the better thing to do for me, for my peace of mind. Like I said before, I don't want to see or feel the clumps coming out, etc...
Hope to see you all there Thursday night!
Blessings

No comments: