Monday, April 6, 2009

Hope the weekend was good for everyone. Mine was pretty good. Friday I had a rough day, My gall gas was back and acting up, I cannot wait until after chemo to be able to get my gall bladder out! It was one of those days where it was nice just not having to leave the house.
Saturday I went to Batar to lunch with my friend Janet and then Columbus shopping. I was wore out, but it was good to get out and go.
Sunday we went to church and came home and took long naps! I LOVE naps! They are UNDER rated!
I want to give a shout out and thanks to whoever is spoiling my husband at Cortland diner. He deserves it! Thank you!
Thank you again for all the cards I get daily. Thank you too to the St Joe's Rosary Society. Even though we are no longer members out there, that church and my faith family out there continues to send cards monthly along with their prayers. It means so much to us.
Wednesday I go for treatment #4. Ugh! That is all I can say about that!
Have a blessed week!

No comments: