Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Today was my third round of chemo...or was it? I spoke with my sister and told her that I was afraid I had heard Dr. O wrong. I had me second round today according to Dr O. Day 1 and Day 15 are considered a round. But Beth Anne did confirm that when she went with me to my consult with DR O that Dr O did say it would be 6-8 months. At this point I don't really think it matters, just had to blog to vent my confusion.

Tomorrow I have to go get an -ray of my port. Sally was not happy with the little amount of blood return it was giving out. Great!

Went to the family Dr today and got a cortisone nasal spray and some Sudafed to take to try and get this fluid off my ear. It is driving me nuts!

Oh, so I was not hungry. Thanks to my sister bringing me a huge salad for lunch! So I decided to be naughty and get a small chocolate shake at Sonic. Hey, I am maintaining my weight! Get out of the car and it drops on the drive-way, bottom and top! So you all know I cry alot. Wanted to cry, but then I was more upset having to clean up the darn mess on the driveway! Thank goodness it was in the grass too! So I go inside and get my big pitcher of water and try washing it over in the grass and down the drive-way. Not seeing me, you would have thought I probably got sick! Ha! Here I am outside with my bald head,etc...

I am not into wearing anything on my head! I sweat like a pig and the hot flashes just don't stop! Ok, I know, TMI.

I go tomorrow as well to get my Nuelasta shot! Ugh!

Enjoy the week with blessings!

No comments: