Sunday, April 19, 2009

The weekend was OK. Friday night was the best. Dennis and I went down to Jeeves and Co for dinner. Although this is not a place to go to avoid folks from Seymour. There were several there for dinner as well. It was nice to get alone/adult time with my husband.
Saturday Beth Anne and I went out to breakfast which was nice. We are trying to figure out how and when to start our Leukemia/Lymphoma support group here in town. There isn't one and we feel the need for one. We went out to Justin's 23rd birthday party. He was very patient as he sat next to his gifts waiting to open them. He is a real gem!
Saturday afternoon my gall gas came on! Talk about pain! It was the same pain I experienced the week after my surgery that sent me to the ER. I was doubled up in pain for 5 hours Saturday night! It finally subsided, but I had a hint of it left on Sunday. I am so over this too! I am talking to Dr O Wednesday before chemo and see if there isn't something I can take.
Sunday we went to mass and came home and took naps. Kinda a dreary nap day, so that was nice.
Tomorrow Dennis and I have Claire's IEP (Individual Education Plan) case conference for next fall. Will be anxious to see how she is doing and what they feel she needs. Of course I have my agenda too.
Please lift a prayer up for my friend Jan. She has breast cancer and goes to see Dr O tomorrow to get a game plan together as far as treatment goes.
I hope everyone enjoys their week!
Blessings!
P.S. Sorry Padre Moriarity for the stinky dead animal under your church! This is why the church needs scented candles! Ha!

1 comment:

Nicki McFadden said...

I hope all went well with Claire's IEP today. They can be nerve wracking!