Sunday, April 26, 2009

I need to first thank the person who sent the anonymous gift in the mail. I wish you would have let us know who you were so we could send you a thank you. Hopefully you are reading this blog and know that we appreciate it and thank you so much! "No good deed goes unnoticed." Especially in our house! Thank you!
Weekend was usual weekend after chemo. Just really tired and slept alot. It was great to see the sun shine and know that it was so nice outside. Unfortunately I am not allowed in the sun or I will burn. I am allowed in the heat if I am under shade. Not that I sunbathed anyway, but it is going to be hard with Claire this summer to not be outside in the sun as much.
Sunday was a nice day. We drove over to my brother's house in Bloomington and visited with my oldest nephew Aaron and his wife Lauren. They were in town from Brooklyn for a long weekend. It was a nice getaway. I need to do more of those. Even though Claire whined and cried the entire ride over! Whew! Why do kids fight sleep and adults cannot get enough of it?
Tomorrow night I am going to the cancer center where ACS is sponsoring a "Look Good, Feel Better" session. They help you with your make up and I believe taking care of your wigs, etc... I am fortunate I have not lost my color at all. I am sure this is do to the Nuelasta shot I get after all my treatments. It should be fun. Molly will be there and hopefully Jan got signed up to go too.
Blessings on your week and enjoy the wonderful weather!

No comments: