Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I had a great time at Basket Bingo last night. Thank you Beth Anne, Michelle and Michelle. ( Is that like Daryl, Daryl, and my other brother Daryl? Ha! BA was the big winner of the evening. She bingoed 2x and only had a competitor once. She ended up with DQ coupons and a cute Vera Bradley purse. I on the other hand, got my name drawn at the end to pick up a left over door prize. Can't complain, I got a cute little candle with a holder.
Treatment #5 over with-woo-hoo! (sigh) I really have come to dread Tuesdays before my treatments because I know what is to come. Need to stop that!
The "chemo lounge" was hopping today. My friend Jan started her treatments. I got to meet her wonderful mom and sister. They are such a good form of support for her. It is so important during this time to have that. Anytime you have any life threatening illness, you need that support and prayers! They go hand in hand.
Talked to Dr O about the gall gas. She asked if I wanted to contact a surgeon in Seymour and told her I would still stick with my surgeon in Indy. She is the one that set it off and I need to let her know I continue to have issues. I don't blame Dr O for not wanting to deal with it. It really is not her business really. So I will make that call tomorrow.
Ms Claire was up all night coughing. This meant daddy was up all night and then I took over late morning shift. Beth got her into the DR and she has a cold and upper respiratory issues. Never a dull moment is for sure!
My oldest nephew and his wife that live in NYC are going to be in town this weekend(in Bloomington) Hopefully by Sunday I can muster up some energy to go to the BBQ and see them!
Please pray I can get enough rest for this!
Enjoy the week with it's many blessings!

No comments: