Friday, January 30, 2009

I just heard back from the onco nurse at IU med. The addendum from Harvard came back and they agreed with IU med. So I have been officially diagnosed with lymphocyte predominant Hodgkin's. Now, because it is located where it is, my abdomen, need to decide what treatment to go with. It sounded like they will start with Chemo first. She also said that she thought Dr Olivaris is going on vacation for a month(WTH!!!!!) ha! I told her if I could get treated down here in Seymour, I will wait a month, not a problem at all. I will just need to find some really cute summer hats to wear now!

Dr Robertson is not in the office today, but seeing other patients, so she is waiting to hear back from him as to what the next step will be.

I will continue to keep you updated and let you know!

I can not thank you enough for all the prayers that you continue to say for me and my family.

Blessings

No comments: