Thursday, January 29, 2009

So today I spoke with the surgeon over the phone and we did some "troubleshooting" so to speak. She is concerned about the vomiting and the 20 pound weight lose. We both question whether it is a gallbladder issue as well. I am to get my scan done here in Seymour on Tuesday, and then I will see her the 12th of February. She is out next week of course. If it is pressing, her colleague will look at it. I am to eat small meals of bland food, or food that I feel will sit OK on my stomach. I am not looking forward to this. I guess I have been so food shy because of what it does to me and where it ends up!
I told my sister the other day that despite the fact that this is part of my journey, it stinks! No one said I had to like any of it!
Pray to give the doctors the answers they need to heal me. If I have to have another surgery, so be it. I want all of this taken care of before my treatment plan.
Holly, thank you so much for your kind words. They mean alot to me, they give me the strength I need to go on.
Peace and blessings

No comments: