Monday, January 26, 2009

So it looks like it is going to be an early a.m. on Thursday. Dr Rager wants me to come up for a CT scan. I have to be there by 6:30 a.m. I will have to drink the contrast and then I will get to see Dr Rager around 9:45. I was going to push for this anyway. I have become an expert on drinking contrast and this is really the only way to see what is going on. If I have to have another surgery, so be it. I just want to start feeling good again. I feel as though my world is so small right now. I don't even enjoy leaving the house because I feel so bad all of the time!
So please say a prayer for me and hopefully we will have some answers regarding this issue Thursday!
Blessings!

2 comments:

sassy stephanie said...

Hugs and prayers!

WheresMyAngels said...

Prayers that you get some relief from the sickness and pain!