Sunday, February 1, 2009

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. I am sure many are getting prepared for the Super Bowl game. I myself have no interest. Though I would like to see Arizona win because they are the underdogs. Always rooting for the underdogs.
I want to thank Ms Janet for going shopping with me yesterday. For not needing anything, we came home with alot! Ok, cheesecake, clothes for Claire of course, and a few essentials. It was a great day despite the cold.
I have decided I should probably get back into exercising. Especially if I am going to have a month to wait for treatment. I feel this will help me mentally and of course physically. I would love to lose another 10 pounds before all of this begins. And since I have been eating a little more, I need to watch that too. So easy to make the wrong food choices and have all that weight come back on. I can drop Claire off at preschool in the a.m.s and walk at the high school. Or I can even go to my sister's house and walk on our treadmill. What was that? "Our" treadmill? Oh ya, we let them borrow it. Ha! At least there I could watch TV.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend and GO CARDINALS!!!!!!!!!!
Peace!

1 comment:

Nicki McFadden said...

Hi Mary there is an award for you over on my blog!