Monday, August 3, 2009

Yeah treatment # 9 down! I know the rest of the week will be rough, but so blessed to be closer to the end. I did not see Dr O today. I was disappointed. I thought I was scheduled to, but not so. I will see her on the 17th. My numbers looked really good. I was happy about that. They did give me a script for Ambien, so I will try that tonight and hope it works.
Robin and Jan, thanks for the cookies. They are almost as good as my sugar cookie, ok, it was as good as mine. I obviously ate the whole thing!
I decided I could do my own weight loss commercial. Who needs Jenny Craig! "Hi! I am Mary and I lost 40 pounds. I take chemo and had reconstructive bowel surgery!" Ha! Ok, I don't think they would let me make that commercial. No offense to Jenny Craig clients. One thing though, I don't think you will find me in a bikini! Scary!
Everyday I think of all my friends going through cancer or dealing with the after affects and different surgeries. Please remember Jan, Tammy, Mick, Linda, Craig, and so many others.
Tomorrow Claire is spending the day with the Sunburys. What a blessing to have that family in our lives. God knew what he was doing when he brought Claire and Kathy together almost 4 years ago! Thank you Sunburys!
Blessings to all!

No comments: