Sunday, August 2, 2009

Our week was pretty good. Last Sunday we took Claire to the fair. I got my pork chop and I was happy! I rested alot this week. Of course I go in tomorrow for another treatment, so there goes my week!
Friday night Dennis and I went to the fair. After an hour I was ready to leave. Didn't get my pork chop that night, the line was so long! We then went and visited with our friends Mark and Janet. We decided at the last minute to run to Menards in Columbus to look for an area rug. We really need new carpeting, but since that is the last thing on our priority list, we decided we could get an area rug. No luck. But we did stop by Cold Stone Creamery and got ice cream! Yum:)
Saturday it was just the girls for most of the day. Dennis got the opportunity to go to the Senior Golf open at Crooked Stick. He had a really good time and enjoyed it.
Sunday was the Gerth reunion. I hate that it seems to get smaller every year. There is always great food and good company of course.
I got the chance to go over and introduce myself to the new neighbors. He was not home, but the wife was. They have 2 kids and one on the way. She seems very sweet. My neighbor Ronda and I are going to fix them a meal in a couple of weeks. The least we can do.
I don't know how much I will be blogging this week. By now you know me, if I am having a bad day or I am pissed, I will blog about it! ha! The only thing I need to do tomorrow is ask Dr O for something to help me sleep through tomorrow night. And my wonderful husband has taken a half day to go with me to sit with me and to meet Dr O.
Blessings for a wonderful week!

No comments: