Monday, August 17, 2009

Good Morning and greetings from the chemo lounge.

Last week was not too bad. I seemed to have alittle more energy than I have had in the past. Every week I am blessed and amazed at the number of cards and gifts I receive. Especially from people that don't even know me. I received a prayer shawl from Pastor Aaron's mom. It is the most beautiful thing. Thank you Pastors mom!

Saturday I spent the day with some girlfriends and went to Stream Cliff for lunch. It is always good to get out and spend time with friends. Thank you Janet and Sharon. Sunday we went over to Bloomington to spend time with my brother and his family. It was good seeing my niece who was in from Texas.

Now for the good news! I found out today that I only have one more treatment left! Yeah! Happy dance, happy dance! I forgot that (with the agreement and consultation of Dr Robertson in Indy) we skipped a treatment when I came back because I had gotten so sick. Then, DR O told me that back in May she thought my nodes has shrunken to where they should have been. I told her I thought they had just shrunken, so she called the radiologist. They had shrunken to "normal" size back in May!!!! I gave her a hard time going through all I had to go through. So I am so excited! Even though I know that this will be a bad week, I know it will be over with soon.
Blessings on your week!

No comments: