Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Today was a bad day. I slept all day and of course got sick. You would think after so many treatments I would be prepared and used to these days, but you aren't. You dread them. Nothing ever prepares you for feeling like this. My stomach is growling with hunger. I tried to eat a few crackers and they just sat around in my mouth dry as could be. Nothing else sounds good to try, nor do I want to.
I just told Dennis that the closer I get to the end, the more excited, yet scared I get. What if? He of course is Mr Optimistic. I cannot help but think that. I am not trying to be pessimistic. I am scared for the fact that they don't want to perform radiation on me due to where the cancer is, this is what concerns me. All I can do is put this in the hands of the Lord and know that he will do what he feels is right for me. To keep hearing of so many people dying of cancer, people my age, right now while I have cancer, really kind of freaks me out. I hate to hear it, but it is the way it is.
I don't know how much I will blog this week since most the week will be like today and I am sure no one really wants to hear it all over again!
Please remember to lift up in prayer those that have had damage due to the weather yesterday and the families affected by the fires as well.
Blessings on your week.

No comments: