Sunday, August 9, 2009

I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. Today we didn't do a whole lot. I woke up feeling OK, and went down hill the rest of the day. The only way to describe it is like having the flu. I haven't been queasy all weekend so that is good. I even made a pretty good dent in my omelet this morning along with toast.

I am just so emotional all the time. It doesn't even have to be "that time of the month." I could probably use a little more "hard hearted Hannah" in me. I got emotional thinking that Claire starts back to school and I hardly had a summer with her. I can go a week and not be able to take care of her! This kills me! I was reminded last weekend that Dr O did tell me the more chemo I get, the more tired I will get and worn down. I tend to forget this. I guess it is always something!

I am anxious to get feeling better and get into things in the community. Of course the Relay for Life will be something I do. I have a feeling my sister(who is very involved) would be the first to reel me in! Dennis and I also want to get more involved in church activities.

Please lift a prayer up for Dennis' nephew Andrew. He got his gall bladder out this week and is doing fine. But they are trying to get his meds all figured out before they can release him. He has congested heart failure, so it is always tricky when he has any procedure done.

Blessings!

No comments: