Tuesday, July 14, 2009

What an emotional week. Why don't men go through these things? I am so over all of this crap that is going on in my life. And by crap I mean cancer. I hate the situation in my life right now. I am finding it hard to stay positive sometimes. I know some people read this blog and want to hear all the good things and happy things, but realistically, there is nothing happy about cancer. I am not trying to be negative, I am being honest. My reality right now is this cancer and it sucks big time! I am so tired of not feeling well. I am also tired of getting sick so much this time around. I never know when it is going to hit me. Last night Claire and I were cuddling and all of the sudden I had to run to the bathroom and get sick! Ugh!

Please don't get me wrong, I am blessed in more ways than I can count. I have so many good things in my life aside of the cancer. But right now, THIS IS MY LIFE. And cancer is a part of it. More than I would like. I wish I could say I am great everyday and go on with my life. I am not. I am tired. I am sick. My body does not like this.


I hope everyone is having a good week.

Blessings!

No comments: