Sunday, July 26, 2009

After spending the week in bed, it was good to get out for a bit Sunday. We went to the Jackson County fair. I think I sat more than I walked! I still tire really easily. It was good seeing alot of friends we have not seen for awhile. I only ate a few fries and bites of my pork chop. But I got that to go so I will munch on that tomorrow. That was the one thing I was really looking forward to. The Pork producers have the best food! I did support St Ambrose by getting Claire a hot dog and french fries.
Thank you for everyone who keeps us in their prayers. This is all I ask of everyone. Please lift up the Joray family who lost their mom, wife, and best friend this week to cancer. This breaks my heart and scares me at the same time. You try and stay as positive as you can. But not everyone survives and you just keep praying you are one of the survivors. I am sure year after year, no, I should say, month after month, I will pray that my cancer is in remission. I also know we never know what God's plan is and we should never question it, but sometimes being human that is hard.
Enjoy the week. I think we are in for some more rain.
Blessings!

No comments: