Monday, July 20, 2009

Good news today at chemo. My potassium levels were "normal" so I did not have to receive any by IV. I told them I was not taking the supplements. They upset my stomach too much. Sorry, I will suffer as much as I can and then forget it! There is only so much one can take! And I was glad my counts were good so they were able to treat me. They had to send a couple of people away today. It is just hard when the Dr is on vacation. I left the building and immediately felt like my face was on fire! As soon as I hit the heat it does it to me after chemo. Was glad to get in the car and cool down! Darned steroids!
Looking forward to Dennis and Claire coming home this afternoon. Hopefully I won't sleep the day away! I go see Dr Le tomorrow and I think that it is for him. Yeah! One less Dr to have to see!
Please lift a prayer up for my friend Jan. She is really having a rough time this go around of her treatments. She was admitted into the hospital last night. She has a fever and aches and pains. They gave her fluids and antibiotics, so here's hoping she will be feeling better.
Blessings!

No comments: