Sunday, July 12, 2009

This week was really hard. I felt queasy and was very tired. Thank you to all my family that helped out with Claire, I couldn't have done it without you! I am constantly reminded that I am still recovering from my surgery on top of chemo.
Cancer really is a lonely disease. No one can tell you they know what you are "going through." Even my friend Michelle who has been through more than I ever went through with lymphoma, cannot know what I am going through. For me it is an emotional roller coaster and I apologize to my family and friends for that if I am short or cranky. It is hard for me because some days are good and some days are bad. I used to not like to play things "by ear." But I have learned to and are more comfortable that way. I am just so ready for all of this to be over with. I am tired of chemo, I am tired of recovering from this surgery. I feel like it is wearing on my body. I know, I know, in the end it will all be worth it.
Not much going on this week. Claire starts back on her horseback riding lessons. Dennis is going to take Claire up north for his class reunion. I am nervous about this seeing how it is a long (at least 10 hours) long drive. I just don't want him to get frustrated when she is whining in the car and wants this and wants that while he is driving. He is a braver man than I would be. So...
my sister and I are having a garage sale. We are having it Friday night and then Saturday a.m.
Enjoy your week and blessings!

No comments: