Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Not a good day. Started out last night not being able to sleep at all. I even took some Tylenol PM and no luck. I think I got to sleep around 5 a.m. Thank you Katie and Beth Anne for watching Claire today so that I could make my appointments and get some rest. Eating ice cream at 2:30 in the morning and then an egg roll at 4:30 is not my idea of fun. Especially when the egg roll reared it's ugly head again! I need to talk with Dr O when she gets back from vacation and see if there is something that they can give me to sleep on the nights after chemo.
I was exhausted of course and just nausea as all get out today. I don't know honestly how many times one can get sick. It is bad when you throw up Gatorade and can't even keep that down! My stomach muscle ache from getting sick! I am telling you, I am not meant to be bulimic! It is too painful and gross to boot! I have even started waiting until the evening to take my regular meds that I am on as to make sure I don't throw them up!
Saw Dr Le and things are going well as far as recovery. I will see him again after Labor day. Such a great surgeon and all around human being.
Tomorrow Claire is going to mom and dad's. I am sure it will not be a fun morning. This is the day where I really am tired and sick. Ugh!
On a good note: I saw Jan today when I was at the Cancer center getting my shot. She was released from the hospital so that is definitely good. Made my day to say the least!
Enjoy the week and all it's blessings!

No comments: