Sunday, July 5, 2009

The weekend was fine. It was nice having Dennis home for 3 days. We took Claire to get a bob hair cut for the summer. Shout out to Katie and Brett for helping with that. Getting her hair cut is not high on Claire's list of fun things to do. It looks really cute! She looks so much older! Boo-hoo!

We had a pretty uneventful weekend. Saturday we went to the park and listened to Mike and the T.O.G. band. Always a good time! We came home and took naps and pretty much stayed in the rest of the night. It was so rainy.

I just got back from taking a walk around the block and I am tired! I probably could have walked farther, but I was tired anyway. Seem to be having a hard time getting back into chemo this round. I go tomorrow for treatment #7 and am not looking forward to it. I just want it all over with! Between the surgery and my chemo I am so over all of this!

There is a blog that I enjoy reading. It is www.cancerlost.blogspot.com. She calls it "I kicked cancer's @ss." Obviously a survivor! She has some great stories on there about other survivors and their stories, very good and interesting. Check it out if you have time.

Enjoy your week. I know this will be a hard week for me since I have chemo, but hey, that is life! And I am alive so that is all that matters!

Blessings!

No comments: