Sunday, July 19, 2009

Time flies. And this time it is a good thing.Dennis and Claire are on their way home. They are spending the night North of Milwaukee and then will be home mid afternoon tomorrow. I cannot wait to see them! I have really missed them. Though I have to say, it has been nice to have the quiet. Nice not to have to close the bathroom door!
Thursday night I had dinner with my friend Jennifer. (thank you Jennifer) Friday night we opened up our garage sale. Don't think I would do another Friday night sale. We did fairly well the next day. I know we didn't have as much as we usually have because I just did not have the energy to really clean out things.
Saturday night I went to a pool party. Listened to the Coral Reefer Band. They are good. And I am partial to the T.O.G. Band. Good to get out for a bit.
Sunday was mass and then a long nap! I ran to Foods Plus and left my Gatorade there! Ugh! I hate it because it happens to me all the time, it is on the other side of town, and that is basically all I am drinking right now! Definitely a Charlie Brown moment!
Tomorrow I head to the chemo lounge for treatment #8, round 4! I come to hate Sundays before chemo day. And I hate Monday nights after chemo because I do not sleep. I think I am so pumped up on the drugs that I just don't sleep!
Hopefully this week will not be too bad, please pray that it isn't!
Love and Blessings on your week!

No comments: