Sunday, February 15, 2009

I am amazed at how many people I am being blessed with meeting that are on the same journey that I am on. Not necessarily the same cancer, but cancer is cancer and we are all trying to just survive. Molly Marshall looks stunning in her new red wig. Makes me want to rethink the wig thing! I did finally open up my box of headcovers that I ordered. It was emotional. I had them sitting in my car for a week. They are really cute and fit really nicely! I did buy the hat sizers to go inside in case they are too big when or if I lose my hair. I still say I am going to lose it. Others tell me to not assume. Hmmm...Just a gut feeling!
Next Sunday Beth Anne and I are scheduled to have a photo shoot together. Tammy Hayes is the photographer. She does beautiful work. We have a kindred spirit in each other as Tammy as a special needs daughter too as well as being a cancer survivor. She is doing an "inner strength" project. I told her I would love for her to shoot my sister and I, since she is who I draw alot of my inner strength from. Should be fun!
Tomorrow night I am having a BC (before chemo) party at Tumbleweeds. Oh, it is also .99 cent margaritas. And here I thought my friends were coming to see me! ha! They are the friends who have seen me through this so far and continue to love and support me.
Today is my nieces' Golden birthday. She is 15! Where does the time go!Happy Birthday Katie Bug! We love you!
I will blog when I find out what they tell me tomorrow regarding my ultrasound. Dennis says he just wants to know if it is a girl or a boy! I tell him the doctors would not be pleased by that news right now if that was the case.
So many blessings on your week!

No comments: