Friday, September 4, 2009

The last couple of days have been uneventful. Tonight I was able to cut my potassium pill in half and take it. We will see if my stomach tolerates it or not.
I was able to eat almost an entire 7 oz steak, some mashed potatoes, and some squash. See, this is where trouble comes in. Once I start to really get my appetite back, I need to watch what I eat. I don't want to beg my friends to give me my clothes back! ha! Indian giver!
Well, I got upsetting news tonight. Dennis came in and told me that our neighbor was just DX with breast cancer. I started crying of course because I cannot stand for anyone to have to go through what I did. And even though every one's journey is different, cancer still sucks and cancer still messes with you emotionally and psychically. No doubt about it. This disease just really pisses me off. So please lift up a prayer for her. She went through all this when her daughter had breast cancer 10 years ago. And she is a survivor. But as we all know, one can have the same cancer and have different treatment plans...ya Beth Anne! Ha!
Enjoy the weekend!
Blessings

No comments: