Thursday, September 17, 2009

I went yesterday to get my potassium levels checked and they were still pretty low. The nurse called today and I have to increase my one pill to two pills a day. I will then go back in two weeks and have it checked again. Ugh! But that is OK. I will do this.
I am feeling more energetic every day. Still really tired most of the time. I am slowly trying to get the house cleaned for Sunday. We are having family over to thank them for all their help during this journey. Will be good to get everyone together.
Can you believe that I am actually thinking about going to Wal-Mart tomorrow morning? Ugh! I have not been since April. Sure wish we had a Target in town.
Enjoy the rest of your week!
Blessings!

1 comment:

one_plustwins said...

So happy to hear you are officially "on the mend"!! Mom always had trouble with her potassium too when she went through chemo. Hang in there!! Hope to see you at the Buddy Walk. I don't think we will be having our get together here after all. I have plans the whole month of October now. BIG HUGS!!!