Friday, September 11, 2009

I had a great lunch with my friend Janet. We went out to Batar and they were open! I love their chicken salad/fruit plate. We both said we could have a banana anytime we want, but cut up on a plate just tastes so good! I told Janet I used to be able to eat the whole plate. I did eat my chicken salad, crackers, banana, and most of my apple. I don't really care for their pasta salad. I should just order it without it next time. I hate to see it wasted.

We have a busy weekend. Tomorrow we have a fundraiser for Trey Hohnstrieter. There is a woman in town running a marathon in honor of him for the Leukemia/Lymphoma Society. It is a hog roast. There are going to be things for the kids and pony rides. Do you think Claire will squall when she sees the ponies! Oh ya! She loves riding her horses.

Sunday we have a birthday open house and then possibly going to the fish fry out at Trinity Lutheran in Vallonia. Mike and the T.O.G. band are playing. We went out there last year and it is really nice. Not sure about the fried fish. I am just not into fried seafood. I love it grilled, but not fried. It is just too greasy most the time.

Well, I found out last week that Claire is not receiving her physical therapy like it is written in her IEP. She is suppose to receive it 2x a week and is only getting it 1x. I am going to write a letter to the director of Special Ed and voice my concern. I am also sending a communications notebook to school with Claire. This way the therapist can document when and what they have done with Claire. This will also better help us know what to help Claire with at home.

Enjoy the weekend!

Blessings to all of you!

No comments: