Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I had my follow up visit with Dr Le. What would have been my last visit more than likely has turned into a second step process. I do indeed have a hernia. It is nothing to be concerned about. He does not want to go in right now until I am feeling physically stronger and fix it. He did say it is something he feels he can do lapriscopically. I told him of my fear of going under again and he totally understood. I have an appt with him near the end of November. I am hoping by December I feel up to having it done. I was reminded again that between my chemotherapy and my surgery, it could be months before I feel more energetic. This is disheartening to me because it has been a looooonnnnnggggg year! I am ready to get back into the swing of things! Apparently because in the hospital I was considered malnutritioned. Can you believe they used that word for me! I will never hear that again until I am 90 I am sure. Plus I was fighting an infection, my healing process was not the norm, thus, "hello hernia!"
I did talk to Dr Towriss' nurse about my Lexapro I was on. It is expensive even with our insurance and I told her I had quit taking it. She came out with 2 months worth of samples. God love her! Thank you Melanie! Maybe now I won't be as emotional with everything! Ya right!
I hope everyone has a good week.
Blessings!

No comments: