Monday, June 29, 2009

Ok, I was not done posting and hit publish post. The day out wore me out, but it was good to get out as I don't do that very often. Sunday we had the going away party for Fr Todd. It was a great party, but sad to say good bye. But, am looking forward to meeting new priest and getting to know him.
Today I have been queasy and have had diarrhea. I do not think it is related to my chemo, I just think it is something viral. Ugh! I hate feeling this way. A big thank you to my niece Katie. She came at 10:00 and I went to lay down. I woke up at 2:00. She deserves over time! I only expected to lay down for a couple hours.
It has really been hard for me to realize that I am only 8 hours out of major surgery. I was crying last night telling Dennis that it is so hard for me to take the time to rest. But I get so worn out and need to. He had to remind me of where I was 8 weeks ago and that neither one of us wanted to go back there. Nice kick in the a$$! ha!
Claire is out of school this week. I am going to enjoy the week with her. Maybe go to story time and for sure try and get her a hair cut. we decided to go shorter for summer. Saturday night I got her on video walking. it was so cute! I say by the end of the summer she will be running!
Blessings on your week.

No comments: