Thursday, June 18, 2009

Today was an appointment filled day. I met with Dr Le first and things are looking good. He cotorsized the small area that was still draining. I go back in another month and see him for follow up.

And the of course I had my daily infusion appointment. Tomorrow is my last day!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah!!! I made cookies for the nurses there for putting up with me for 4 weeks.

Then I went and saw Dr Olivarez. She wasn't really upset with my weight loss like I thought she for sure would be. She consulted with Dr Robertson in Indy as far as starting chemo back and what the plan should be. So, I go back to chemo on Monday. My potassium was low so I have to take a horse of a potassium pill 2x a day. Not looking forward to choking that down!

My friend Melanie came over tonight and gave me the most awesome pedicure. I think I have found my own pedicurist! My feet feel so good and look great to boot! Thanks Mel!

Hoping everyone has a great weekend full of blessings!

No comments: