Monday, June 8, 2009

Weekend was fine. They all kind of come and go right now. Looking forward to the to Saturdays where I can get up and go garage saling. My life is on hold I feel like right now and it is hard. Once I can get my balance and walking down, at least I will be able to drive again. I know this recovery time is going to be longer than the last because it is more of a major surgery. Can you tell I am down about all of this. Don't get me wrong. I am thankful I am healing and I am home and surrounded by those that can help, it still is hard to have to be dependent on folks.
I have started walking to the infusion center. I don't have a problem walking as much as I do standing for any amount of time.
Thank you once again to the Rosary Society Members who continue to bring us food every week. And to Michelle Nicther for the awesome pie!
Blessings

No comments: