Thursday, June 25, 2009

Week has been pretty good. Wednesday I did feel like a Mack truck hit me, Thursday it was more like a pick up truck! I am sure tomorrow will be better. Like I said before, having my treatments on Monday will free up my weekends at least.
My appetite is coming back with a vengeance. Everything sounds good. I can only eat small portions though. This is ok with me. Seeing how some of the things I am craving are not the best for me. I thank God for children's meals at restaurants! Most of them will let you order off that menu. I still want to keep off the 30 pounds I lost, so I have to watch what I eat.
I had the chance to have a nice visit with my first grade teacher tonight! Our family has always been close to Sr Carol. It was so good to see her.
Ms Claire is doing well and maturing so quickly. She was standing at the door tonight and I could not believe how big she looked! She is off of school next week so I will enjoy being with her all week.
This weekend Beth Anne and I are going to see, " My sisters keepers." I am sure I will have to pack Kleenex's. Also going out to SICA tomorrow night to listen to the reunion band. Good to get out.
Blessings on your weekend!

No comments: