Friday, June 12, 2009

One more week of infusions and hopefully I can get back on track with my chemo.
This past week my blood pressure has been really high. The nurse called Dr Towriss today and he came down and saw me. He just increased the dosage of what I was taking. He was thrilled the infection was gone. He explained to me why I have this other little spot that seems to be draining on it's own. That is where Dr Le went in with a scope. So now I feel much better.
He did say it will still be a good 6 weeks before I am feeling myself.
Last Sunday when I went to get my infusion, one of the nurses from the Cancer center was working and she told me they had all kinds of new people to for me to chat with when I come back. I had to laugh at that.
My only concern going back to chemo is the spanking I am going to get from DR Olivarez with my weight lose. I am surely thinking she will understand and just tell me not to lose anymore. I have not been this thin in years. Thank god I had the weight to lose. Oh well, "it is what it is."
I guess not much more to report. Sissy and I are running to Walgreen's today. I don't know how much more exciting you can get than that! I need to get out, but don't want to be around alot of people.
Blessings on your week and your weekend!

1 comment:

Jan E. said...

Yes, I'm so glad to hear you are doing well and get to come back. I miss seeing you at the lounge and know you are eager to be back.

Is there anything you guys need at all? My prayers will continue to be lifted up for you.