Friday, December 12, 2008

Today has been the first day I have not slept all day. The only time I was getting up was to pop my pain meds. Of course I still am on those.
I am so glad to be home. The staff and Dr Rager were phenomenal. The room was like a hotel room with a fridge, DVR player, flat screen TV. You could also order anything off the menu you wanted at any time. Too bad I enjoyed very little of any of those things.
I am still in alot of pain. I was disappointed in the incision, but knew this was the best decision in getting the most tissue they could. We go back up on Thursday and am hoping to know then more.
Thanks again for all your prayers and support. One of the first things I asked for when I got out of recovery was to see my photo of Claire that I brought with me. I miss not cuddling with her:(
Please continue to keep us in your prayers. I know this has got to be alot on my family and Dennis. I am just so blessed to have them all near by. And I know it is hard on his family not to be closer.
It has also been a very hard week on my cousins and their families. I came home to find out my cousin's daughter had a heart attack and is in very critical condition. Please offer them up in your prayers as well. They would appreciate it.
Have a peace filled weekend!

1 comment:

WheresMyAngels said...

Mary I am so glad to see you online. I'm glad you are up some. Sorry to hear you are in so much pain. You will continue to be in my prayers and will your cousins!

Much love,
Gayla