Friday, December 19, 2008

I am having one of those days where I am suppose to be relaxing, but having a really hard time doing so. My sister, Claire, and I ran to WMart this morning and it wore me out! My belly was sore and I was tired. The incision they did was up and down my belly button, not across. So it is sore and tender still. Plus my belly is swollen. I feel like I did almost 3 years ago before having Claire!
I had a hard time sleeping last night. I think because I had not thought of anything for a week. Being so sick and miserable, that yesterday was overload! We are concerned about Dennis' job at Valeo. They are laying more people off and cutting back on hours etc...
But honestly, it is hard to feel sorry for ourselves when so many people are in the exact same position. Some without jobs at all.
My cousin and her family are weighing on my mind. The lose of a child is still the biggest mystery to me. It is hard when you as a parent pray to God to protect and look over your child, yet at the same time, he takes them away from you. I always have to think back and know that "his ways, are not our ways." And you have to reach out to God not only when you are suffering, but praise him as well when things are good.
Just so much happening at once.

2 comments:

The Simple Life ~ Juvi style said...

Hi Mary,

Gods Peace to you all. Dennis and his clan came in to lunch today and got free entertainment. We were so busy.......

I just found out about all this situation about 2 weeks ago and have been praying for you all since. Today, he let me in on this wonderful journey blogging you've been doing. You are helping so many others right now and probably aren't aware of it. It is such a blessing to all of us to be reading this (yes, I read all of it, and the comments too). It is awesome and so are you. God is awesome and I am glad you know it, it is so evident in your writing. I remember those days at Jonesys and I had no clue that you had that close a relationship with Him. I am glad that you do because with Him by your side, you CAN do anything. I will continue to pray for you and look forward to your
"blogging".

WheresMyAngels said...

Oh Mary, that is so much at one time. I'll be praying for Dennis and his job, that is an added stress you all don't need.

I'm so sorry for your cousins loss, there is probably nothing harder then that.