Monday, December 8, 2008

Happy Monday everyone! I figured I had best post now because who knows when I will get back on. I will have Dennis bring his laptop to the hospital and we will see if I can post from there.
I am getting nervous about my surgery, but I also know it is a positive step forward. It seems like I have been waiting forever for this day.
Busy weekend trying to get everything done. I baked and got gifts out to therapists and neighbors. I know the Japanese family across the street is probably going to think I am wack-O giving them their treats already! Took another long 3 hour nap yesterday. So did Claire! Must be something in the air! I don't know why she cant do that for me during the week! Ha!
We had her IEP meeting today at preschool. We discussed her strenghts and weakness' and found out what they recommend for services. I was pleased with the outcome. I am going to try and get her in for a couple hours to meet her new friends before they break for Christmas. This will be interesting. With the tests they did, it was decided that she is between moderate and mildly delayed in her cognitive. Our goal is to get her the "mild" label so to speak. Somehow I don't think that will take long. She is always eager to please and to learn new things.
So my procedure is at 2:00. It should take 2 hours. Please say a silent prayer if you are thinking about it, I would appreciate it. My sister, Dennis and I will say a prayer before surgery as well.
Have a great week and blessings and peace on your week!

2 comments: