Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Once again I wanted to thank everyone for their prayers and support. My family for taking care of Claire so well. I miss my baby! My husband who I could not live without! I love you Dennis! The cards that have come in have meant so much to me. The food, thank you Lisa, would love the recipe to your chicken! You have always fed my family well in time of need, that is for sure! Will and Barb our neighbors for the sweets. Can't wait to get into them! Prestons too for a whole bucket of cookies! Yum! Cindy and Bob, I hope you are reading this. Your gift was such a delight! You are such a wonderful, genuine, human being down to the very core of your soul. I am so blessed and honor to know such a wonderful couple. And to think Kade and Claire brought us to gether! Thank you!
I had set back on Monday that really upset me. I began throwing up and was having ab pain, etc. My sister spoke with my surgeon, who by the way is sweet as can be, and she gave us some recommendations. She said if this continues to go to the ER and have then do a scan of my belly to make sure there is no bowel obstruction. Yesterday a.m. I did just that. I am not one to suffer in pain if I do not have to. I am a whiny girl I admit! My husband will tell you that when I am not feeling well. I had gas on my colon and was constipated. Did what the DR told me that day and last night I actually started feeling a little better. I relaxed in a warm tub and I think that helped a bit. I am finally able to see some results. You know your sister loves you when she will help with an enema! Sorry for those that are making a yucky face right now. I was sensitive with my words enough regarding my bowels and lack thereof! It's my blog! Ha!

Tomorrow we go see Dr Rager with a DX. Please pray for patience and trust and understanding in the Lord that this is what he has given me to help make my journey a more, "interesting" one shall we say.

I will try to update or have Dennis do that when we know something.

Stay warm and never forget to tell those around you that you love them

1 comment:

WheresMyAngels said...

Ok, I had to giggle!
I hate enema's!

Sorry to hear about that set back, glad your feeling somewhat better.

Prayers that the news is better than hoped.