Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I never look at the masses as my responsibility.I look at the individual.I can love only one person at a time.I can feed only one person at a time.Just one, one, one.You get closer to Christ by coming closer to each other.As Jesus said,"Whatever you do to the least of my brethern, you do to me."So you begin. . .I begin.I picked up one person-maybe if I didn't pick up that one person I wouldn't have picked up 42,000.The whole work is only a drop in the ocean.But if I didn't put the drop in,the ocean would be one drop less.Same thing for you same thing in your family same thing in the church where you go just begin. . .one, one, one."--Mother Teresa

1 comment:

sassy stephanie said...

Hi there. I am coming over after your friend, WheresMyAngels, told me about your recent diagnosis.

My husband is undergoing treatment for Hodgkin's Lymphoma. My BFF's little sister had it last year as well.

We found out just last week that my hubs is in remission. He will be completing his last four chemo treatments and then go through radiation to insure it does not surface again.

Just wanted to stop in and say hello. Your story sounds very similar to his. He knew he had it before the doctors knew. He went "unofficially diagnosed" because of a "suspicion of lymphoma" until we beat down the right doors to get him firmly diagnosed and on a treatment plan. Please feel free to contact me at any time. I know chatting with others going through similar situations helped me at times.

I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

bit.of.sassy@gmail.com