Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Thought I would blog while it was a little quiet in the house. Claire is off to horseback riding lessons and this is the first time I am home alone.
I received a call from Dr Le last night. He spoke with the dr who will be doing my procedure. I waited all day for this Dr to call and he finally did! I will be going to St Francis Beech Grove. I just needed to bring a disc of the ct scan that was taken Friday. He will use that to see where the infected areas are. His person will call my person to set up an appt. I told him I was actually looking forward to this. He told me I was a funny lady.
Tomorrow I have a follow up with Dr Le and then off to the infusion center again. They treat me so nice. They have my little blanket, and pillow and this blower that blows out warm air for me underneath my blanket.
Every day is a challenge. And it really is hard on me emotionally. So thank you for your prayers. I have a long list of thank yous to get out, so don't think I have not forgotten about any of you and all the kind things you do!
Blessings

No comments: