Thursday, May 14, 2009

I really dont know how much of this I will be blogging tonight. Kinda wearing down. The new release date has been set for tomorrow. I willl still have to come back next week and get a scan to keep an eye on the infection. I have to commned the staff because they have been so patient and kind.And of course Dr Le and Dr Torwiss and Dr Olson.


Thank you for the visitors, Fr Todd, and Pastor Aaron for coming by to pray with me.


I still have a long few months of recovery. I can walk but sometimes fell wobbly.

Last Wednesday was a bad day because we were figuring out pain managemet and all kinds of differernt things.


Friday Nurse Sarah called a friend of her's to come visit me. I was pretty down in the dumps. Her name was Candy, weighed about 146 pds was St Bernard! She was awesome. Dave Nueman in town owns her and she is a therapy dog. She came again the other day. Really neat!


The worst part of all of this. The venilator. I was sedated a bit, but when I wasn't it was hell! I would never wish that on my own worst enemy. To be able to hear and not speak!


I will close for now. Really missing my family everyday.


Blessings

1 comment:

one_plustwins said...

Mary,just wanted to let you know we are praying for you here in Kokomo, I was shocked to see all you have been through these past weeks. I have been MIA from your blog (Joseph was dx'd with epilepsy) but I wanted to give you big internet HUGS!!!