Monday, May 25, 2009

It has been a pretty uneventful weekend. All my days seem to run into one another anymore. I will continue to go to the infusion ctr at the hospital daily to get my fluids and anti biotics until Dr Towriss can set up a time for me to get into the dr up north. I am hoping this week. I really want to get this infection out of my body so that I can continue to heal. I am so weak all of the time. All I do is rest. Sometimes going to the bathroom is a chore. At least I feel as though I know why I am not getting stronger everyday. It is just hard to lay around and not be able to do much. Today after my infusion I had Beth Anne just drive me around town to see things other than 4 walls.
Thank you to everyone who continues to bring by food for my family and a big shout out to the Rosary Society especially for providing so much food! It touches our heart that even though we don't attend church out there that they find it in their hearts to help us out.
Blessings

No comments: