Monday, May 4, 2009

Mary continues to recover from surgery wonderfully. She was moved from the ICU to a regular private hospital room this morning. Also just got a text from her and Dr. Lee her surgeon was just in her room a little while ago and she got her NG tube removed from down her nose. I think she was a little happy on that development.

They will be working with her to get her up and sitting and moving. Obviously she is still a little sore from being opened up again. Getting her digestive system working again is the other main step to get her on liquid and than solid food.

Must be feeling a little better was inquiring about Kovener's Corner ice cream tonight!

3 comments:

Krista said...

Many thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery. Hang in there hon!

Jan E. said...

I am so glad to hear things are going well. I think of you often, but Robin wouldn't let me come visit. My white count is down and she said stay away from the hospital. I'm looking forward to seeing you again. Take care. I remember you in my prayers.

Love you.
Jan

Jan Gerth said...

Keeping you all in my prayers. Thank you for the updates.