Thursday, May 28, 2009

I had my follow up with Dr Le today. I am healing well, but he told me I need to try and eat some more lean protein. He suggests Boost over ensure. So I am going to try and see how that tastes.
I have an appt with the Dr in Indy next Thursday. I have to be at St Francis Beech Grove at 9 a.m. I am anxious to get this infection drained. Dr Le told me though that even after this is drained, it will take at least 14 more weeks to feel like myself. I am sure I will still be going to the infusion center to still get my antibiotics and fluids.
I just want to start getting some energy back that is all! My family has been extraordinary in helping out and so have friends.
Claire's last day of school was today. She has about a week off before she gets to go to summer school for 5 weeks. She will be able to get her therapies this way.
Peace and blessings

No comments: