Saturday, May 16, 2009

First full night home was nice. I figured out the recliner is the best place for me to be right now. I have no way of getting up out of the beds when I lay down. God Love Dennis, I just ask for him and he lifts me back up or down when I need out.
The pain is tolerable. I am taking pain meds. which I really hate to do. We will see if they work their magic or not. I am actually able to walk alittle better than I did before. I know that everyday it will get better and I will get stronger. I do get up as much as I can during the day and walk around. Having that epidural in me for a week did not help the fact that I could not feel my legs!
I have to go get blood drawn on Monday and then make a follow up appt with Dr Towriss this week too.
Once again I cannot thank you enough for all the prayers and cards, the food and gifts. It is nice to get a card everyday.
Not awhole lot more to report, will blog more later....
Blessings!

2 comments:

WheresMyAngels said...

Oh Mary, I am so sorry I haven't been by to check up on you. I am thinking of you. I got cards that need to be sent, that we made months ago :(

Prayers out to you and your family. Praying that the pain gets easier!

Julie Otte said...

Mary,
You have been in our evening prayers a lot lately. Grace and I will be by to see you after you are feeling better. We have been fighting sinus and cold issues for the last month so we didn't want you to catch that on top of everything else. God Bless You!